Clinical Educator – Respiratory
At Hayek Medical, we are deeply connected to our patients and each other by our mission. Our team works together to make a positive impact on people around the world through our unique and patented therapy, Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation (BCV).
At Hayek Medical, you’ll sense a real purpose to support each other and improve outcomes for the many customers, patients, and clinicians we service around the world. Using a non-invasive cuirass shell, BCV offers an alternative form of non-invasive ventilation without the side effects of mask or PPV. Advantages include safe lung recruitment, volume expansion, improved gas exchange, and secretion clearance.
BCV is found in almost every market worldwide, from hospitals, LTACs, Clinics and the home care space. Thanks to Dr. Hayek’s vision, we continue to transform the ventilation market making significant headway pioneering BCV implementation worldwide. Together, we create a workspace that supports success while we inspire each other. This helps us create a place where you can do our best work. Join us on this mission to trail-blaze the ventilation marketplace where your purpose accelerates our mission to ensure patients have access to Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide education and consultation in support of end-user education needs:
- Conduct key activities related to product conversions in select Accounts (clinical evaluation and education)
- Assess customer needs and assist with resolving issues stemming from lack of product knowledge or understanding.
- Assist the delivery of CEU programs and product related in-service education to support key customers.
- Serve as an educational contact for customers using our products and conducting product conversion, trials and evaluations.
- Serve as an educational contact for home care patients using our products on a routine basis to ensure compliance, on-going care, etc.
- Serve as a team player on various clinical education and marketing endeavors.
- Follow-up with key Accounts and customers to assess unmet education and clinical needs as it related to successful product implementation.
- Collaborate with client functional areas with Clinical Sales Specialist:
- Provide clinical and professional expertise to end-users.
- Provide customer feedback to management teams to improve new and existing products and practices.
- Serve as an education and clinical resource on the product.
In addition to working with a company that is focused on growth, well-being and fun, you can expect:
- Leadership and interaction with peers in the clinical setting.
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
- Professional growth and exposure to medical device industry.
- Other duties as reasonably assigned.
Education, Experience, and other Requirements
- The following requirements must be met to apply for this position. No exceptions will be made:
- One of the following:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Critical Care (ICU, CCU, ER) experience.
- Ability to travel 90% of the time throughout the United States and Canada.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with high energy.
- Enjoys presenting to groups.
- Customer focused.
Does this sound like you, or do you know someone who would be a great fit for this role? Place your applications through our portal below to be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!