Clinical Sales Specialist (US)
At Hayek Medical, we are deeply connected to our patients and each other by our mission. Our team works together to make a positive impact on people around the world through our unique and patented therapy, Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation (BCV).
At Hayek Medical, you’ll sense a real purpose to support each other and improve outcomes for the many customers, patients, and clinicians we service around the world. Using a non-invasive cuirass shell, BCV offers an alternative form of non-invasive ventilation without the side effects of mask or PPV. Advantages include safe lung recruitment, volume expansion, improved gas exchange, and secretion clearance.
BCV is found in almost every market worldwide, from hospitals, LTACs, Clinics and the home care space. Thanks to Dr. Hayek’s vision, we continue to transform the ventilation market making significant headway pioneering BCV implementation worldwide. Together, we create a workspace that supports success while we inspire each other. This helps us create a place where you can do our best work. Join us on this mission to trail-blaze the ventilation marketplace where your purpose accelerates our mission to ensure patients have access to Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation.
Who We’re Looking For
In your Role at Hayek Medical Devices As a Respiratory Clinical Sales Specialist, you’ll take pride in representing Hayek Medical and BCV. Your deep understanding of BCV and belief in the value and quality it provides to patients fuels your confidence. Our customers trust you and appreciate your knowledge and curiosity when finding solutions to meet their needs. You enjoy being building new and old relationships while establishing trust with the doctors, respiratory therapists and nurses who use or will begin to use BCV in both the hospital and home care marketplace. A key link between the company and medical and health care professionals the Clinical Sales Specialist must have advance knowledge of respiratory mechanics and ventilation, and/or a proven record of respiratory products sales to the medical profession. As our primary navigator to the healthcare professionals who rely on our products to save and sustain lives, you are the face and voice of BCV. You enjoy seeing the connections between teams and how they work together to drive business results. The insights and feedback you share with your team and to cross-functional partners help validate and advise priorities and changes. At Hayek Medical, we will help you combine your love of sales and respiratory background. As a Clinical Sales Specialist, you take pride in representing Hayek Medical Devices and Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation.
This role drives the adoption and utilization of BCV by providing outstanding support, training, home care set-up sessions, product evaluations and product education to customers, and patients!
The core focus of the role is to provide clinical expertise that improves clinical and financial outcomes for customers, their caregivers, and patients while growing revenue within the assigned territory. This position requires flexibility, autonomy, and the ability to collaborate with multiple team members to assure customer happiness!
Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for following up on leads, cold calling, prospecting, and building relationships that will increase account penetration and customer satisfaction. You must initiate and take ownership of the principles of territory management, including account planning, selling processes, post-sales implementation processes, and on-going service and training support.
The Clinical Sales Specialist must arrange appointments, make presentations, organize conferences, and support and maintain positive arrangements with all clinicians and customers. They must keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations. They must maintain detailed records of all contacts, and that requires CRM database management. Clinical Sales Specialist will work with the Company to plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for a particular sales area. They will be required to attend company meetings and presentations.
Homebase and field work: We are hiring multiple territories throughout the US Regional, with travel as necessary to support the needs of the business (approximately 60%- 80% local travel, with some overnight travel).
Salary and Benefits
This role includes a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions!
• Provide clinical sales support to promote and sell Biphasic Cuirass Ventilation.
• Education to Accounts to optimally define the value of BCV for each customer using existing selling tools, providing clinically relevant product features / benefits and economic justification.
• Conduct product demonstrations and in-services to physicians and other medical personnel regarding the safe and effective use of BCV; proactively build strong relationships with medical staff.
• Provide BCV titration and in-home installation coverage for home care patients.
• Provide BCV titration for physicians conducting product evaluations and provide overall support for physicians using products.
• Develop and implement a proactive plan with the Management and team members, to achieve sales goals and increase the quality of service to customers.
• Evaluate business conditions and sales trends.
• Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) required.
• Sales experience preferred (not required)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)
• Valid driver’s license is required.
• Previous clinical support experience strongly preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and function in a high growth environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and strong problem solving / analytical skills.
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Proficiency with computer technology and Microsoft Office tools.
• Meet vendor credentialing requirements.
• Stand, walk, or sit in meetings or with customers for 6 – 10 hours per day, up to five (5) days per week. Carry demo bag weighing up to 20 lbs. and lift equipment up to 30 lbs.